Monday, March 2, 2009

Dow Falls....Again....Do You Have The Financial Education To Make Money In this Market?

I listened to the radio this afternoon as the final report on the Dow came in. If you haven't heard, the Dow closed below 7000 for the first time since 1997. I'd like to say I was shocked, but I'm not.

I'm going to take a guess that you're not shocked about the Dow either. Even if you don't understand the markets, it's just such a normal story these days.

Wealth is never destroyed, it's only transfered. Let me say that again, wealth is never destroyed, it's only transfered. Let me say that again, wealth is never destroyed, it's only transfered.

I don't need to say that again, do I?

There are people who are making money.

Did you know that during the Great Depression, the people who knew what they were doing made more money during the Great Depression than any other market? The same is happening and will continue to happen now.

Even if you've never thought you were interested in learning about money and investing before, now you may want to reconsider.

Even if you think you don't need wealth to make you happy, you still need money to survive. If you don't start learning NOW, you may lose almost everything you've worked for.

You can enroll in a FREE online course that will teach you what you need to know. Enter your name and email in the form below and start NOW.


Pablo

Enter your name and email here to enroll in your FREE financial education course:



FinancialCrisisAnswer.com

No comments:

Post a Comment